Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Week 5..back into the swing of things

Kindergarten names. I used large sequins. This is great for fine motor, clue control and name practice. They all did pretty well and overall I'm impressed with this years kindergarten classes. 

Second grade busy cities.. They are finally finishing coloring them. 

1st grade still life. I was a bit skeptical and have taught this lesson differently each time. This time I had the best results, I'm very proud of my first graders I can't wait to paint these. I'm making the same still life with the fourth graders but they are using oil pastels and incorporating shadows and high lights. 
Third grade worked on some free form monsters. This was a quick one day project to catch everyone up - but still teach the material. They had a lot of fun with this one I may turn it into a full scale project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment